Hong Kong residents overstaying in the US may qualify for Deferred Enforced Departure

If you are from Hong Kong and you’ve overstayed your visa in the US, you may be eligible to apply for Deferred Enforced Departure. This Deferred Enforced Departure program would allow you to stay in the US for two years and be allowed to work legally during that time.


If you need to talk to an experienced immigration attorney. We’ve helped hundreds of couples traverse the complicated immigration and citizenship process. We would love to help you as well.  Call 617-714-4375 or email hello@cambridgeimmigrationlaw.com to get in touch.