We are seeking an Client Engagement Specialist! (Hybrid Position)
Do you want to help people and be a part of something bigger?
We are a fast-growing boutique immigration firm, and we need an experienced Client Engagement Specialist to join our team to help our firm grow to the next level. We need a Client Engagement Specialist with sales experience who can hit the ground running.
Our firm is known for helping our clients establish a better life with their loved ones, feeling safe and secure, all while having a team behind them that cares and fought for them.
If the statements below appeal to you, then you may be our next Client Engagement Specialist!
- You smile when you answer the phone and you love helping people
- You have sales experience and can make other understand the value of service
- You understand business fundamentals and know what it takes for a business to succeed
- You take initiative by figuring out what needs to get done and you get it done with minimal guidance
- You are a team player who loves dogs (we have an office dog!) and you are willing to help at all levels (even scanning and copying!) as needed
- You speak multiple languages
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears very quickly
- You are great with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and CRM
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Booking initial consultations and initiating the pre-engagement glidepath to help clients get to know our work and prepare to hire the Firm
- Screening out unqualified leads
- Updating the Firm’s databases, reports, or spreadsheets to track incoming calls, leads qualified, consultations scheduled, referral sources, and other key metrics
- Working in a hybrid setting (once a week in office in Cambridge, MA)
- Meeting sales goals to earn your base income and potential quarterly bonuses
Prepare a cover letter with no more than two paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with customer service and sales. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of the cover letter should be your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH intake specialist AWESOME]
We look forward to reviewing your application.