Tag: application for naturalization

Credit Cards Payments Accepted for N-400 Applications

Effective September 24, 2015, you may pay for your N-400, Application for Naturalization, using a credit card. The N­400 is the only form that can be paid for by credit card using the G­1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transaction.

For further information please visit AILA.

Free Download!

Marriage-Based Green Card Document Guide

We work hard to make your immigration case easy for you. Use this easy guide to help you organize the documents that you would use if you are eligible to submit an application for a marriage-based green card application. You should consult with an attorney to figure out if you are eligible for a green card before you submit any applications or documents to the U.S. government.