Humanitarian Parole for Venezuelans

Parole for VenezuelansIf you are Venezuelan and is currently outside the US, you may be eligible to enter the US on a new, and limited, program called Humanitarian Parole. You will need a valid Venezuelan passport and a person in the US who promises to financially sponsor you. The program would allow you to enter the US, stay here for two years, and be eligible to work in the US during that time. If you are eligible for a US Green Card after you enter, you would be eligible to file for the Green Card once you are in the US, instead of through the long process at a US Embassy outside of the US. Act fast on this opportunity to enter the US because the program could end as quickly and unexpectedly as it started.


If you need to talk to an experienced immigration attorney. We’ve helped hundreds of people traverse the complicated immigration and citizenship process. We would love to help you as well.  Call 617-714-4375 or email to get in touch.